Monday 23 April 2012

Opportunity to see

Back in February I found out about a group of local Potters called West Forest Potters. I decided to join the group so that I had more opportunity to meet like-minded people. I have already attended two meetings where we have had fascinating talks and demonstrations from Richard Phethean and David Wright.
Another advantage of joining the group is the opportunity to exhibit in their annual axhibition which forms part of the Henley Arts Trail and runs over the May Bank Holiday weekend. Each member can exhibit up to 18 pieces of work; so I have been having fun trying to decide what to exhibit and at what price (I find this bit very hard). I think that I have made the final selection and pricing and suggested display

Please do come along to the exhibition running from Saturday 5th May to Monday 7th May at Henley Rugby Club, Marlow Road, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 2JA; not only will it be an opportunity to see (and possibly buy) my work, but a great opportunity to see a wide range of work produced by local Potters.

I have also been invited to display and sell my wares again at the Thrive Spring Fair on Saturday 12th May from 11.00am to 4.00pm. My stall at this event will include items made not just in ceramic, but all my various other craft activities.

Looking forward to seeing you at one or both of these events.

No comments:

Post a Comment